Financial services for the medical profession
Sandisons' range of services include:
- An annual detailed review of the financial performance against previously prepared budgets
- Detailed benchmarking reports against our comprehensive GP database
- Detailed income tax projections and tax planning advice
- Superannuation liability forecasts, preparation of estimates for the PCT and preparation of annual pension certificates
- Their own online accounting software for bookkeeping – including VAT accounting for dispensing practices (see the SOLA page for further details)
- Regular financial update seminars for our client GP’s and practice managers
Sandisons accounting services include a detailed annual report for the practice’s financial performance, as well as detailed benchmarking reports which are in accordance with the firm’s comprehensive database of GP practices. They also offer advice on tax planning, and projections for the practice’s income tax.
Sandisons also offers tailored services for the preparation of annual pension certificates, estimates for the PCT, and superannuation liability forecasts. While GP practices can have their detailed annual reports taken care of by the firm, they can also take part in regular financial seminars to keep abreast of important updates.
Locum GPs can also benefit from Sandisons services, as dealing with accounts and tax whilst they establish themselves can be difficult. Whether a consultant, an LLP or consortium of medical practices, Sandisons has expert knowledge of the needs and nuances of using these structures.
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Christina, Practice Business Manager in Dorset on 30th June 2015
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Nancy, PM in West Sussex on 15th May 2015
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Gillian, PM in Bournemouth on 13th Augsut
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Helen, PM in Southampton on 11th August 2014
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Judith, PM in Bournemouth on 8th August 2014
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Nicky, PM in Dorchester on 11th August 2014
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Chris, GP Finance Manager in Dorset on 11th August 2014
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Kim, PM in Gwent on 8th August 2014
RatingVerified ReviewReview by Nicky, PM in Alton on 7th August 2014