Chartered certified accountants
17-18 Leach Road
Chard Business Park
They can offer the following services:
- Bookkeeping – offering advice on bookkeeping systems or providing a full bookkeeping service
- Accounting – quick, accurate year-end accounting
- Tax Planning – utilising allowances to minimise liabilities
- Management Accounts – interpreting data to give you useful management information
- Budget Forecasting – managing your resources to ensure cash flow and profitability
- Drawings Projections – helping you discover how much you will earn
- Partnership Agreements – advice when changing partners or agreements
- Practice Premises – cost of rent, notional rent, tax allowances
- Capital and Re-financing – raising money for growth and development
- Payroll – staff payroll including the NHS Pension Scheme
If you would like more information or an informal chat, please contact any of the members of the Medical Division of Lentells, all of whom are highly experienced in assisting GP practices. They offer a free first consultation with no obligation. This will enable you to review your circumstances and discover if Lentells can assist you in any way.
Lentells currently help over 150 medical practices and a range of consultants, nursing homes and complementary practitioners. They are experts in their field and can offer advice on VAT, pensions, property issues, partnership agreements, the financial implications of the new GMS contract, PMS funding and contracts.