This job listing is no longer available. Please here to see the current job listings.
|Salary||£45,000- £50,000 (Depending on skills and experience)|
|Date Posted||4th January 2021|
|Closing Date||27th January 2021|
|Company Name||Earls Court Medical Centre|
EARLS COURT MEDICAL CENTRE
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished and highly motivated Practice Manager to join the team at Earls Court Medical Centre.
Earls Court Medical Centre is a GP Practice in West London, serving approximately 6200 patients.
We adopt a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We are looking for a full time Practice Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of managing the Practice.
The successful candidate will be motivated, committed, and forward-thinking with experience and enthusiasm in managing a GP Practice.
In addition, demonstrable skills in leadership, HR, Finance, IT, and excellent communication are essential.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: 27th January 2021
- Current understanding of GP finance
- Understand site management and commerce of renting out rooms
- Aware of NHS landscape and direction of travel
- Day to day HR management
- Manage good governance
- Clinical IT System (searches, optimising use of IT & performance)
- Organised and responsive
- Interpersonal skills - coaching, supporting and building staff as individuals and as a team
- Leadership skills
- Commercial development of the practice
- Rota’s are managed, using IT systems
- Automating processes
- Develop and report against a workplan
- Day to day site management
- Interface and develop networks with PCN and local managers/leaders
- HR best practice e.g. appraisals and matching these to practice needs
- Pro-system change
- Patient focus, motivated by clinical outcomes especially for those in most need
- Growth mindset
- Take responsibility
- Target based management
- Keep up to date
- Able to hold GPs to account effectively
- Being on-it
- Driven, energetic