This job listing is no longer available. Please here to see the current job listings.
|Date Posted||15th January 2021|
|Closing Date||28th February 2021|
|Company Name||Premier Medical Centre|
|Telephone||0203 728 2551|
Do you want to be a leader and manage and develop a growing business in healthcare?
During the pandemic technology has been integrated like never before. As a result, we have a unique opportunity to revolutionise primary care.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to drive our business forward. Our vision is to digitally transform healthcare and we are seeking an individual that can harness the IT solutions we have to optimise and enhance our ways of working.
We require a candidate who can improve operational and clinical processes, utilising data and evidence. An individual to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day functions of the business and instil an environment of continuous improvement and collaboration
We are passionate about improving the patient experience and the care we offer.
The successful candidate needs to be a natural leader, good communicator, and have a growth mind set.
Should be able to exhibit our Core Values: Innovation, Education, Teamwork and Respect
- Candidate must be detailed and well organised
- Excellent communicator
- Previous experience of Managing/Leading Teams
- Advanced use of Excel and other Microsoft Applications
- Ability to learn new IT solutions easily
- Knowledge and use of Project management tools such as Trello, Jira, Monday
- Previous Project management experience is desired but not essential
- Experience of using data to aid in decision making
- An understanding of business and finance is desirable but not essential
- HR functions/recruitment
- Manage and streamline existing SOP's
- Improvements in Process
- Rota organisation
- Manage, educate and develop staff
- Delegation of tasks and feedback
- Employee Engagement
- Capacity to learn the IT tools eg EMIS, Docman, Accurx, MJOG, ASK NHS, and Microsoft 365 to improve them
- Passionate about integrating technology with a view to continuous improvement
- Use of data to improve operations and revenue Targets
- Can track and manage KPI's