1 day course 9.30 to 4pm
Your practice or a neighbouring practice
The Presentation Skills course is designed to enable participants to be able to give an effective and confident presentation and give the opportunity to practise giving presentations.
This course is designed to enable delegates to:
Course outline for the day:
- Give presentations with increased confidence
- Create a positive impact when presenting
- Identify the needs of the audience and to ensure their presentations are focused so as to meet these needs
- Deliver clear, well-structured presentations
- Make their presentations more interesting and memorable
Delegates will receive a comprehensive course manual and a certificate of attendance.
- Impact – how to create a positive first impression
- Focus – how to identify your key messages
- Structure – how to structure a presentation for maximum impact
- Style – how to develop your own presenting style
- Practice – individual presentations by participants
Who should attend:
Any staff who have a need to communicate effectively to an audience in the course of their work.
Full day: £950 + VAT
For up to 6 people. You may wish to join up with other neighbouring practices to share the cost of the training.
Bookings via Practice Index are charged at a discounted rate and come with a money back guarantee.
Course delivered by:
John Green John's background is in personal skills training with KPMG LLP, one of the big 4 firms of chartered accountants and business advisors. He was responsible for KPMG's presentation skills throughout the UK and spent over 25 years working with both novice and experienced presenters. John runs MST's presentation skills programmes throughout the country.
Please note: If the aforementioned trainer is not available on the day, a suitable replacement trainer will be supplied. For remote parts of the UK, additional travel costs maybe incurred. If so, this will be made clear to you before you book the training.