You must be logged-in to access the forum. Please login or register.
Forgot your password?
Registration is free and only for GP Practice staff. Register here.

Forum FAQs

What is the purpose of the forum?
To encourage communication between practice managerial staff throughout the UK, providing a platform to share, network and discuss.

Who is the forum for?
Staff with managerial roles at GP practices and medical centres. Members must have a valid NHS email address and work at a GP practice in order to register. We manually verify every application.

Is the forum free?
Yes, it's free to join and use the discussion forums.

What is Practice Index PLUS?
Certain areas of the forum and resources are for PLUS members only. PLUS is our paid option, priced at £395 + VAT a year. To upgrade your free account to a PLUS account, please go here.

Is the forum secure and private?
Privacy is very important to us and only registered members can view the forum. The forum is not visible to anyone else and cannot be searched by search engines. You own all your data and have full control over it. For more information please see our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.

Can I post anonymously?
Yes, there is an 'anonymous' option when posting or replying on the forum. If you tick the anonymous option then your username and profile will be hidden.

How do I private message a user?
You can use the 'Conversation' feature to private message any user. Click on their profile and you will see the 'Start a Conversation' button.

How do I check new posts?
Simply click the New Posts button at the top of the page, you will then be shown all of the new posts and replies since you last logged in.

Does the website work on mobile?
Yes, the website is fully responsive and will work on your mobile and tablet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
  • Guest, are your account details up to date? To review them, please click HERE.