As the hype continues around the much discussed subject of GDPR, the level of uncertainty rises in parallel. There are a number of really useful resources available to members in relation to this subject, which will help practices in preparation for the effective date of 25th May 2018.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Policy [PLUS], which includes data mapping, DPIA templates and a GDPR checklist
- ‘Your questions answered video one’ – responses to your questions asked in the forum
- March saw the release of the GDPR eLearning course [PLUS]
- ‘Your questions answered video two’, focusing on fees and Data Protection Officers
- Onsite GDPR training for GP practices
This video is aimed at covering the key points in relation to privacy notices. Additional resources for this topic are:
What will we continue to do?
As promised, we will continue to review the information that becomes available to us and update our resources accordingly.
What do we want you to do?
Trending topics in the forum: