Our popular QOF webinar was attended by over 1500 of you. Many who joined us, and lots more who were unable to make the dates due to the ever-increasing demands of practice life, have since asked for a recording of the webinar. So without further ado, here it is, complete with helpful slides:
- Timed indicators you need to be aware of, and things you may need to think about in your registrations protocols to take account of the changes
- List size adjustments and prevalence, and how they affect the value of a QOF point
- An in-depth look at the changes to vaccinations and immunisations covering not just QOF, but the wider changes to immunisations, which could seriously affect your practice income
- Lots of you also asked about face-to-face reviews – what you can count as a review and exception code for vaccination and immunisations
We managed to cover all of this and more in just one hour!
- QOF changes, what action should I take?
- Vaccinations and immunisations information
- Practice Index PLUS
- PPA Manager
- Practice Index Training, particularly Introduction to Medical Terminology – Live online course
- Practice Index Learning
- Institute of General Practice Management – You can join The IGPM here
- Public Health England Fingertips
- QOF Achievement and Prevalence 19/20
- Practice uptake for childhood imms in previous years