In the third module of the HR Masterclass, Robyn Jackson takes us through how to successfully manage disciplinary issues.
Being able to confidently deal with employee issues is an important part of ensuring the smooth and efficient running of your practice. This module provides guidance to assist Practice Managers understand and navigate through all aspects of disciplinary issues.
This module will take you through a number key areas, including:
- How to create a code of conduct
- Examples of misconduct and gross misconduct
- How to tackle inappropriate behaviours
- When and how to suspend an employee
- How to carry out a disciplinary investigation
- Holding a disciplinary hearing
- Potential outcomes, including sanctions
- Dismissing employees
- The right of appeal
The module is suitable for anyone with line management responsibilities. It contains exercises and links to useful resources for the learner to complete, as well as a quiz at the end.
The HR Masterclass is an online course delivered in the HUB.
For existing Masterclass subscribers, this module is now available in your course list on the HUB.
For non Masterclass subscribers, if you would like further information or would like to sign up, click here.