Stationery & Office Supplies
Even though we write mostly on a keyboard now, we are always going to need a pen, paper and endless post-it notes. Look out for suppliers that have genuine prices all year round, not just flashy deals that aren't always that great.
Save time and send the same quote information to more than one company. To add companies click the "ADD TO QUOTE LIST" buttons.
Tel: 01132 50 50 70
The Future of Practice Procurement
Tel: 01509 235888
Tel: 01935 434526
Medical supplies at competitive prices
Tel: 01327 349400
One stop shop for office supplies and furniture
Tel: 01293 223223
Stationery, toners & inks, print and furniture made simple
Would you like to recommend a company? If so, please click .
Ten tips on buying stationery and office supplies for you GP practice
- Does your stationery supplier tempt you to spend more by offering soft toys and other freebies with specific products? Expect to pay extra for your goods if this is the case!
- Are you consistently checking the quality and weigh (gsm) of your a4 office paper? Cheap paper can jam and damage copiers/printers! Use a quality paper of 80gsm or more to reduce incidences.
- Does your photocopier contract stipulate the use of branded cartridges only? Some unbranded cartridges can invalidate your warranty or service agreement! However if this is not the case, generic cartridges can save you a lot of money!
- Are you getting the best price for your envelopes? It’s worth asking whether a cheaper envelope is available! Are you using the best envelope size to suit your postal requirements – bear in mind that postage costs vary on mail size nowadays!
- Do you have to pay carriage charges and is there a minimum order value? Watch out for sneaky extras – good companies will deliver with no carriage charge and no minimum order – make the most of it!
- If you are money conscious, ask about budget ranges of unbranded stationery – you can save a lot of money by sticking to the alternatives of the well-known brands!
- Do you have to buy in quantity to gain the best price? Find a supportive supplier who will help you manage your stocks at a level which is right for you!
- Be wary of excessive janitorial supplies prices, many stationery suppliers add janitorial and facilities items to their core stationery range – at a cost to you! Use a supplier who can keep costs low on janitorial ranges!
- Ask your stationery supplier for discount – if they value you they will provide a competitive discount scheme on stationery items and will tell you when you have found a good deal elsewhere!
- If you are comparing prices against other stationery companies to get the best deal, look into the following products to be sure:- paper, cartridges and envelopes.